Why should I build business credit?
Most major banks will not lend to a company that doesn’t have a solid business credit score, nor will they want to lend to a business that doesn’t have credibility. Our business credit builder program helps business owners get business loans and also has the added perk of separating the company owner’s personal finances from the company’s finances. In other words, you will not need to worry about losing your home because you had to use your personal credit to secure a business loan.
What do I get upon completion of the program?
Upon completion of the program, your business will secure up to $100,000 in business funding without using a social security number or a personal guarantee. We also offer a full 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are unable to obtain at least $100,000 in business funding without using a social security number or a personal guarantee.
What does your comprehensive program entail?
Our business credit builder program is very comprehensive and includes the following services:
- We walk you through our 20 step business credibility process;
- We perform a corporate compliance and documentation review;
- We help establish a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) business credit file;
- We help establish a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) rating;
- We help build a Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) PAYDEX Score;
- We help establish a business credit file with Experian’s corporate department;
- We help obtain an Experian Intelliscore number;
- We help establish a business credit profile with Equifax’s business department;
- We provide a list of trade accounts, many of which report to Dun & Bradstreet (D&B), Equifax Business, and/or Experian Business;
- We help build business credit that can be used to obtain business financing up to ten million dollars;
- We provide one on one access to a certified business credit coach;
- We provide live one on one access to a dedicated funding advisor;
- We provide access to up to thousands of legitimate lenders and 30 core funding programs;
- We provide underwriting guidelines to funding programs;
- We help you establish four Net-30 Accounts;
- We help you establish four High-End Revolving Accounts;
- We help you establish four Mid-Range Revolving Accounts;
- We help you establish four Low-End Revolving Accounts;
- We help you establish accounts with top tier creditors which include VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover;
- We help you establish up to $100,000 in established business credit after completing our program;
- We help you establish at least an 80 PAYDEX business credit score with Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) after you complete our program;
- We help you establish an “A” credit rating after program completion. An “A” credit rating is defined by Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) as a minimum of 80 PAYDEX credit score.
What happens exactly during the program?
This is a comprehensive 6 step program. In Step 1, you will build your business’s credibility. Lenders almost always keep their underwriting terms a trade secret. In order to get funding, you’ll need to have a credible business and know what lenders look for when approving applications. In this step, we’ll walk you by the hand and explain everything. In Step 2, you’ll get “fundable”. We make it easy to get approved for funding from major lenders by improving your credit history and improving your standing with credit agencies. In Step 3, you’ll establish a great business credit history. This is an ideal program for businesses in need of open-ended access to credit for ongoing needs such as seasonal working capital or inventory management, i.e. a business line of credit of $300,000 with no interest until you draw funds. In Step 4, you’ll get vendor accounts. After we establish your business’s credit, we help you connect with vendor accounts that will report your activity to the bureaus. Unlike personal accounts which automatically report to the personal credit bureaus, business accounts do not follow the same system. In this step, we’ll show you business vendors which will actually report to the business credit bureaus. This establishes positive history. In Step 5, you will improve your trade line quality. It only takes a couple of months to establish vendor accounts. We’ll work very closely with you to pick and choose the vendors that are beneficial to you. Remember, we only work with vendors which report to the business credit bureaus. After that, we begin to go for better credit accounts. In Step 6, you will get even more funding. Once we set you up with top quality trade lines, you will have an amazing business credit score. This opens you up to a number of different unsecured funding options.
What is the Money Back Guarantee?
We offer a full 100% Money Back Guarantee if you are unable to obtain an 80 PAYDEX score and at least $100,000 in business funding without using a social security number or a personal guarantee.
What kind of vendors do you work with?
We only work with well-known, reputable, and useful vendors. Our list of vendors and creditors is massive, and we can guarantee you’ll find a bunch that offer the goods and services you actually need as a business owner. And remember, we only work with vendors which report to the business credit bureaus.
I just began my own company. Can you help me?
Yes! This program is ideal for brand new companies as well as established companies that do not have an established business credit score. It is important to note that many businesses pay vendors on a monthly basis but those vendors do not report the accounts to the business credit bureaus – it is entirely a different system from the reporting associated with personal credit bureaus. We only work with vendors which report to the business credit bureaus.
What kind of company structures do you allow in the program?
We only allow LLCs and Corporations at this point. However, if you need help with converting to or starting an LLC or Corporation, we can assist you with this process.
I live in Canada. Can I use this program?
We are sorry, we only offer our business credit builder program to businesses located in the United States.
I have absolutely horrendous personal and/or business credit. Can you help me?
We really are dedicated to working to help people improve their scores – regardless of whether personal or business. If you have bad personal credit, you can utilize the services of our personal credit repair program. If you have bad business credit, our business credit builder program may be very helpful to you.
What is the cost of the business credit builder program?
The cost of the business credit builder program is $3,000.00 followed by 12 monthly payments of $300.00.
Do you offer discounts for repeat customers?
Absolutely. If a family member, friend, employee, employer, or spouse has purchased our business credit builder program in the past, we offer a 20% discount to new clients. Unfortunately, a tremendous amount of our time goes into completing the program for you that we cannot offer a bigger discount at this time.
Once I’m in the program, are there any other fees I incur?
Yes. You will be required to make a few $50.00 purchases with vendors. Remember, we only work with vendors which report to the business credit bureaus and we will only provide you with vendors that you actually need.
Can this program get me an SBA loan?
While we can’t guarantee approval for a Small Business Administration “SBA” loan through this program, we can tell you that having great business credit vastly improves the chances of your business getting approved.
Still need help? If you have a question that isn’t answered here, or if you feel like you could use advice when it comes to the best course of action for building excellent business credit, we are here to help you! You may call us at 833-FINANCE or email: email@example.com. You’re also more than welcome to visit our office. Evening and weekend appointments are available.