Have you been turned away for a cash advance on the basis that your credit card sales volume is too low?
If so, Finance Fitness GYM can still help you through our Business Revenue Financing program. Much like Merchant Cash Advances, Business Revenue Financing still takes into account how much your company makes when deciding how much money to offer you. Unlike Merchant Cash Advances, this form of advance uses things such as a balance sheet and a cash flow analysis to figure out whether or not you qualify.
Here’s How Business Revenue Financing Works…
You apply with our one-page application, and send in your past 3 months’ worth of bank statements and merchant services statements. This allows us to qualify you and determine how much we can safely offer you. Approval can take as little as 24 to 48 hours. We approve you, then send cash your way. Almost everyone can get approved, and you can begin using cash in as little as 7 to 10 days. Payments are automatically debited from your account. No fuss, no muss, and no time spent calling in payments every month. It’s just that easy!
Why You’ll Love Business Revenue Financing
- You don’t need a high credit score. As long as you have a minimum FICO score of 550, you can qualify for this form of financing.
- It’s fast! The entire process can take as little as a week.
- Payment terms are flexible. Our payment terms can vary from as short as 4 months to as long as 18 months. We work to make it easy for you to afford your payments.
- We don’t need collateral to approve you. You never need to worry about losing your home through this form of financing.
- Loans can range from as little as $10,000 to as much as $1 million. In other words, no matter how much money you need, we can still make it happen.
- This form of business funding is best for people who are suited for a Merchant Cash Advance, but don’t have enough credit card sales to get the funding they need. If this sounds like you, reach out to us below!
Ready to get started?
Give us a call to 833-FINANCE, shoot us an email to email@example.com, or come over and visit us for coffee.